Glam Ya Lamb Sausage Rolls
Don't be baa-shful, give these Glam Ya Lamb sausage rolls a try and watch your guests flock to the table! They are easy to make and are full of flavour.
- 500g beef sausage mince
3 tbsp Glam Ya Lamb seasoning
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 5 sheets of puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp white sesame seeds
- In a bowl, mix together the beef sausage mince, Glam Ya Lamb seasoning and Worcestershire sauce then place the mixture in the refrigerator for one hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and milk to make an egg wash. Set aside.
- Remove the pastry sheets from the freezer and let them thaw slightly. Once they are pliable, lightly brush one end of each sheet with the egg wash.
- Divide the sausage mixture into five even size balls. Roll out each ball (to form a sausage shape) and place along the end of each pastry sheet.
- Roll the pastry tightly around the sausage mixture and slice each roll into four even sections.
- Lightly brush each section with the egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place the sausage rolls on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
If you can't find beef sausage mince, you can substitute with lamb mince or a combination of beef and lamb mince.