Last updated on 28th May 2023
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECTThe personal information we collect may include:
- Mailing or street address
- Email address
- Social media information
- Telephone number and other contact details
- Date of birth
- Credit card or other payment information
- Information about your business or personal circumstances
- Information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires, and promotions
- Device identity and type, IP address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data, and standard web log information
- Information about third parties
- Any other information provided by you to us via our website or online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe may collect personal information directly from you or from third parties, including when you:
- Contact us through our website
- Receive goods or services from us
- Submit any of our online sign-up forms
- Communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter), or other means
- Post a review, rating, or comment on our website, social media page, or other user-generated content on our websites
- Invest in our business or inquire about a potential purchase in our business.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing goods, services, or information to you
- Record keeping and administrative purposes
- Providing information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents, or other third parties for the purpose of providing goods or services to you
- Improving and optimizing our service offering and customer experience
- Complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes, or enforcing agreements with third parties
- Sending marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including direct marketing communications via email, SMS, social media, or mail (in accordance with the Spam Act). You can opt-out of receiving marketing materials by using the provided opt-out facility.
- Sending administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other requested information
- Considering employment applications.
SECURITYWe take reasonable steps to secure and protect your personal information from misuse or unauthorized access. Our information technology systems are password-protected, and we employ administrative and technical measures to safeguard these systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
LINKSOur website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites and recommend reviewing their privacy policies before using them.
REQUESTING ACCESS OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONIf you wish to request access to or correction of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the details below. We may need to verify your identity before providing the information. In some cases, we may be unable to provide access to all personal information, and we will explain the reasons for this.
If you believe that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us, and we will take reasonable steps to correct it.
COMPLAINTSIf you have a complaint about how we handle your personal information, please contact us using the details below. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you within a reasonable timeframe.